A sweet beginning
Back in 1967, Ed Hall sold his interest in an ice cream novelty company and scooped up Boelte Lithography from its owner, Art Boelte, who retired a few years later. With just two employees and a handful of customers, the entire operation fit into the basement of H&R Block. Though many things have changed since those early days, one thing has stayed the same: Boelte-Hall’s goal of developing long-term relationships with our customers and helping them get their message out in the best way possible.
Today, our customers have even more ways to tell their stories, and Boelte-Hall is still right there with them. Over the years, we’ve grown and expanded our services to include not only print, but also event marketing and trade show displays, promotional items, brand management, mailing, video, online storefronts, variable data digital printing and complete cross channel marketing services.
Each of our customers has a unique set of needs and goals, and together we work to achieve them.
- We create and operate several online storefronts for our customers that allow them to order static and customized products on the internet, saving them time and money.
- We developed and implemented a cross channel campaign that generated a 12% response rate and a 50% increase in spring service business over the previous year.
- We created a streamlined, customized solution for one customer who needed a way to provide 60-75 orders of business cards on a daily basis.
- One company that produces floss for needlework projects needed a better way to provide color reference materials; our color accuracy helped them replace costly sample kits of actual floss with a print version.
- We developed customized production workflows for the quick turnaround necessary on livestock sale catalogs.
Each of these solutions was created and implemented based on conversations with our customers about what they needed to accomplish. Even after we’ve developed a solution, we continually work to find even better ways to get it done.
Contact us and see for yourself why so many companies in the United States and all over the world trust us to tell their story.