Plant a seed in your customer’s mind.
Now your message does double duty!
Are you looking for a way to show your customers how committed you are to being green? Seed cards may be the answer. Seed cards are printed on handmade paper embedded with a wildflower mix specially developed to create a smooth surface for printing. Boelte-Hall has run several tests on seed paper, and we find it works best on our Indigo printer. If you like, the paper can be perforated so people can keep part of your message and plant the other.
- business cards
- rack cards
- direct mail pieces
- greeting cards
Seed paper is handmade in small batches from 100% recycled paper. It germinates quickly and thrives in most regions. When your customers plant this paper, wildflowers will come up! All they need to do is follow the instructions below.
- Soak the seed paper in water overnight
- Loosen soil in the area you want to plant
- Plant the wet seed paper in the prepared soil, at a depth of about 1/4 inch.
- Water well, especially during the first four to six weeks. Be sure to pull up any weeds.
- Sprouts will appear in 2-4 weeks
- Enjoy your flowers!
Keep your message alive with seed cards!
Boelte-Hall’s seed paper contains these seeds:
- English Daisy
- Sweet Alyssum
- Spurred Snapdragon
- Corn Poppy
- Black Eyed Susan